Bradley Method® childbirth classes teach families how to have natural births.
Bradley Method® guides you to trust and work with your body during labor using natural abdominal breathing, education, teamwork with your partner, and relaxation. We explore the physical and emotional journey of pregnancy and labor, forming a supportive birth community along the way.
Class Topics Include:
- Nutrition & Exercise for Healthy Pregnancy and Easier Labor
- Training and Preparation for Husband/Partner…COACH!
- Pain Management via Relaxation and Body Awareness
- Common Medications & Interventions in Labor
- Positive Communication with your Birth Team
- Creating your Birth Plan
- Breastfeeding, Baby Wearing, Newborn Care & Postpartum Care
The childbirth classes are interactive, detailed, comfortable, conversational, and fun! Classes meet weekly for 12 consecutive weeks and are kept small so students can easily receive individualized attention. The ideal time to start class is between weeks 18 and 26 of your pregnancy.
To register for Bradley Method® natural childbirth classes in Westminster, CO or if you have any questions I can answer, please contact me: | 720.300.3051 |